Monday 22 April 2013

Mirrored Sunglasses

Hi everyone! You may have noticed the popular eyewear trend to hit the fashion scene: the vibrant reflective shiny lenses.  These edgy yet stylish mirrored sunglasses are the perfect accessory. They immediately create a bold statement and will most definitely brighten up any winter look... Let's ignore the fact that we are approaching winter and sunglasses won't be high on the Needs list. 
These statement sunnies can either jazz up a monochromatic look or can be worn amongst strong prints and embellished pieces. 
I have styled with my Oakley Frogskins an oxblood skirt and blouse.
Check out some fun looks I've styled below based around mirrored sunglasses.

















jadorefashionlove
Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Ah I loveeeee your mirrored sunglasses sweetie, I to would love a pair! I love the monochromatic look you've styled them with, you look so gorgeous and chic. The outfits you've put together are also perfect, my favourites are looks two and four, so cute! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm deeply in love with your skirt! Is simply marvelous.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit !! :)
    what about follow each other?

    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit,amazing post,i love the sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox